– Woodstock’69 is open every day from 10:00 – 22:00.
– Our kitchen is open from 10:00 – 21:30.
– Your reservation is valid for 2 hours. If there isn’t a reservation after your initial 2 hours, it’s possible to keep your table until further notice.
– We charge € 5,- per table for the use of our toilets and extra hygiene measures.
– While making your reservation and upon arrival at the venue, we’re obliged to ask you and/or your companions if you have any cold- or flu symptoms.
Please stay at home if you have those symptoms and cancel your reservation on time.
– Make sure you and your companions stick to the guidelines from the RIVM and the 1,5m rule at all times.
– If you or one of your companions isn’t able to follow these guidelines, we will give a warning.
If you’re not compliant after the first warning, we will be forced to ask you and your companions to leave our pavilion.
– It’s possible to make a reservation with a maximum of 2 people from different households. Reservations with 3 or more persons will always have to be from the same household.
Do you want to make a reservation for a bigger group and are you able to prove that your household consists of more than 6 members?
This is possible, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We’re not working with a required deposit upon making your reservation. We expect everyone to show up nicely on time.
We keep your table for 15 minutes after the initial reservation time, after that the reservation becomes invalid.
So make sure to leave on time. It’s always busy on the road to the beach and in the parking lot, especially with nice weather.
– The maximum number of guests we can accommodate at Woodstock is limited to 50.
– It’s not possible to change tables. The spot we give you is your spot. Please be aware of the sun, protect yourself and bring a warm sweater for later in the day.